DAILY 4X4 high performance trucks
The DAILY 4X4 joins Iveco’s impressive product line-up. Iveco is the only manufacturer in the world to offer a complete range of all-wheel drive vehicles, up to 8x8 for quarries and work sites).
The DAILY tackles any type of trip and mission in an ecological and economic way – with 150 HP power, a gross vehicle weight of 5.5 t and a towing capacity of up to 3.5 t.
Thanks to its design, the DAILY 4X4 guarantees the performance of a true off-road vehicle:
- Departure angle 51°,
- Approach angle 31° for the short and 27° for the long wheelbases,
- Departure angle (with rear bar raised) 42° short and 36° long wheelbases
- Fording depth up to 700 mm
The vehicle can be equipped with 3 types of power take-offs for operation of ancillary equipment through hydraulic pumps.
The CAN-Bus architecture with "expansion module" allows the electric/electronic system of the vehicle to interface with the systems on the ancillary equipment: all via a standard plug and play connection.
DAILY 4X4 offers the best combination of payload and off-road performance in the light truck category and guarantees mobility on any route, in any climate and with any road surface condition.
This product is the result of a rigorous off-road set up:
- Truck-derived chassis (side-members in special steel with a 5 mm thick C section) which makes it suitable for difficult missions with specific customizations such as snow ploughs and cranes,
- Permanent all-wheel drive transmission with three available differential locks (front, rear, central),
- 24 forward gear ratios and 4 reverse overall with the possibility of selecting the first synchronized reduction (half speed) with the vehicle in motion,
- Parabolic suspension with live front axle.
Leave us your contact details and one of our experts will contact you to help you understand the best solution for you.
Keep up to date on the latest news from the world